Friday, June 22, 2012

Stories to Tell















Stories to Tell
Dave Barnes

Why I like Dave Barnes: I don't know - I just do! LOL He's not a Christian artist, that I'm aware of, but his music is good. I like the bouncy beat and I like the words. I rarely sing or dance along to music (ask my family); but I do like to have it on as background. It keeps the atmosphere happier and calmer...for me at least :) I really enjoy having this CD on while I'm going about my day! You can listen to many of Dave's songs if you go to his site and then look in the upper, left-hand corner - go listen!

From Stories to Tell I really liked the song White Flag, Missing You and Find your Way Back Home.
But my all-time favorite is God Gave me You - LOVE that song!

You can buy Stories to Tell here or on iTunes!

I was given a free copy of this CD in exchange for my honest review!


0 comments: