Tuesday, July 24, 2012

The Heartbeat


 








First, just check out this music video of their song "Taste of Eternity" - I love it!



I don't know what it is about Bellarive, but I really love them! It's worship music, but not your typical...go to church worship music. I love the message in each song - it's something my heart wants to sing to my God. I love the mindset the music puts me in. Sometimes I have a hard time putting into words what I love about music, so I'll just tell you that, out of all the music I've been given to review this year, The Heartbeat is at the top of my list! GO BUY THE CD!

“The members of Bellarive hope that the music of The Heartbeat pulls the listener closer to the depths of God’s heart, which is why even their song sequence has an intentionality to it. “When we were writing these songs, they definitely all seemed of a set,” shares Curran. “Each one revealed a little bit more of who God is to all of us, a different glimpse of His glory or love and getting deeper and deeper into His heart.”

I received a copy of this CD in exchange for my honest review - thank you!

0 comments: