Wednesday, July 25, 2012

The Rescue


 







LOVE. That's all. 

Adam Cappa has the sound I love to listen to. He definitely falls into the "Christian radio" category - meaning, the majority of male artists you typically hear on a christian radio station - this is where Adam fits. But that's not a bad thing. Not at'all. I love the beat. I love the songs. You know when you hear that one song that just speaks to how you're feeling and you want to put the song on repeat for hours, post it on Facebook and write it on your dry erase board? This is almost this entire album for me. Seriously.

The Rescue 
("I need you right now. Here in this moment...I'm keeping my eyes on you. You are the rescue")

The Only One
("I don't wanna fill the space with empty words and empty faith. You're the only read escape. No one else can take Your place")

All I Really Want
("All I really want is You...I've been everywhere and I know without you I have nowhere to go. You gave me life and made me new. All I really want is You.")

All amazing songs. And there are so.many.more.

 You can listen to music from The Rescue, HERE.


But just give in and buy it. You're gonna want to!


“Co-written and produced with Jeremy Camp and Andy Dodd (Switchfoot, Plain White T’s), The Rescue bears comparison to Cappa’s mentor (Camp) with it’s biblically insightful themes and and emotionally stirring arrangements. It also brings to mind Redman and Tomlin respectively through subtle European production values and a crystalline singing voice that engages both pop and praise listeners alike.”
-source-

I received a copy of this CD in exchange for my honest review - thank you!

0 comments: