Thursday, August 23, 2012

The American Bible Challenge

 
Premieres August 23 at 8/7c on Game Show Network

You missed it! The America Bible Challenge was on tonight! This was one of the few times that I've been super bummed that I don't have cable. Boo. The American Bible Challenge is like the Christian version of Jeopardy, but SO much better because we actually have a chance at knowing the answers to these questions! Plus, Jeff Foxworthy hosts, and he's hilarious! Also, they share the back stories of the contestants, they have a choir that sings hymns and their playing for charities - this has to be the best game show ever created! Check it out next week - same time, same place! (I might show up at your house...just sayin' LOL)


"Comedian and author, Jeff Foxworthy hosts this studio-based game in which contestants compete based on their knowledge of the Bible.  Utilizing current as well as historical references, questions will be drawn from the rich, dense narrative found in the world's best-selling book.  The contestants will share their compelling back-stories and each team will be playing for a charitable organization. The American Bible Challenge is produced by RelativityREAL for GSN, with RelativityREAL’s Tom Forman (“Extreme Makeover: Home Edition”) and Embassy Row’s Michael Davies ("The Newlywed Game," "Who Wants to Be a Millionaire") serving as Executive Producers on the project.  Nick Stuart and Maura Dunbar of Odyssey Networks are Consulting Producers."

(Tell me how excited you are!!!) 

While I wasn't necessarily given anything free for this post, I was given the above link to view and asked to share my review of said show - I was happy to do it! As always, the opinions are my own.

0 comments: