Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Christmas: God With Us

 











Christmas: God With Us
Jeremy Camp

Jeremy Camp's first full-length Christmas album, ever! 
Click here to preview the songs!

-Jingle Bells Rock
-Hark! The Herald Angels Sing
-Joy To The World
-O Little Town of Bethlehem
-Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas
-Let It Snow
-Mary Did You Know
-God With Us
-O Come O Come Emmanuel
-Away In A Manger

I, honestly, am not a fan of Christmas music. It's always so busy and happy and bouncy. It makes me tired LOL Not so with Jeremy Camp's Christmas album, and that makes me pretty happy! A lot of my favorite Christmas songs, Christian and non, are included and the beats Jeremy chooses are joyous but relaxing. This is music I don't mind having on for a month straight :)

I received a copy of this album in exchange for my honest review - thank you!

0 comments: