Friday, December 14, 2012

Noel

 











Noel
Josh Wilson


This is Josh Wilson's first full-length Christmas album. I've never actually heard Josh Wilson's music before (at least knowingly), but can I just say that I LOVE the cover of this album?! Yes, that was my first thought hehe. The music is bubbly Christmas music, sooooo, while I do like it better than most Christmas music - (read my last post on the subject LOL) this is definitely a Christmas eve and day CD for me! But there is a lot of great songs on this album INCLUDING Carol of the Bells, which I LOVE.

-The First Noel
-Jesus is Alive
-Go, Tell It On The Mountain
-Do You Hear What I Hear?
-Christmas Changes Everything
-Almost Christmas
-O Come, O Come Emmanuel
-Carol Of The Bells
-Angels We Have Heard On High
-Once A Year

I was given a free copy of this CD in exchange for my honest opinion - thank you!

0 comments: