Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Real Life

Life had been c-r-a-z-y around her in the last year; all of it still privileged information, but I seem to be able to breathe again so that's nice.

The biggest news I've got is that the boys have made the move to public school! I think all three of us were terrified to brave those double doors, but it's turned out amazingly well and Mama has a lot more time to truly be 100% in the moment; which all of us appreciate, I think! My heart will still be with homeschooling, and maybe someday (if the boys want) we can return home, but for now, with everything I've got on my plate, it's been a huge relief to let the teachers worry about what they should be learning and let me worry about making copies and assembling paper books for them :P

I'm slowly working my way back into blogging and reviewing. I'm excited to share with ya'll the pile of books I've got sitting on my review shelf right now! (I may even have some giveaways popping up so keep an eye out!)

1 comments:

Kristie said...

It's good to see you! ;-)

I can imagine sending the boys to school was a tough decision, but I'm glad it's working out. Are they liking it? Morgan and Blake just love their teachers and seeing their friends each day...the learning part is kinda fun too :-)

I hope everything is going well and I will continue to pray for you :-)