Thursday, March 14, 2013

Ed Undead
















Ed Undead 
by Edward Kent

Okay, I'll admit it. I am secretly in love with all things Zombie. I don't know why dead people wandering around, tearing people apart, intrigues me so; but it does! So, of course, I wanted to review Ed Undead when it was offered! I have to say, the only thing that disappointed me about this book was that the ending implies that this book is part of a series! And none of the other books are written yet?! What?! That was an evil move Mr. Kent. Evil. (it had better be a series, that's all I'm saying)

I completely enjoyed Ed Undead! You've got Ed, 16-years-old, soon-to-be-zombie being chased by other zombies (but not eaten)...for whatever reason, no one knows. He's on a list, someone wants him. The behavior of these zombies and the way the disease is affecting Ed is mystifying and made this book more than just another gory zombie book. I was drawn in by the interesting behavior of the undead and stayed to watch the relationships between the characters unfold. I really hope Mr. Kent gets busy, because I'm not a very patient fan ;) Go! Buy!


"I never believed that I would have to live through a zombie apocalypse. One day I was Ed Kirk, a normal sixteen-year-old boy with a loving family, a beautiful girlfriend, and a full life ahead of me. Now I'm on the run from zombies, being hunted by a dark force that threatens my very existence, all the while trying to escape this town and find help. Oh, yeah, one more thing: I'm a zombie too!"


I received a copy of this book in exchange for my honest review - thank you!

0 comments: